Home Depot is one of the most reputable companies in the United States of America with all of its branches throughout the country. Being one of the largest retailers in the united states it consists of various appliances, decoration items, furniture for your home. The store has several employees who are paid very well by the owner. Home Depot workers have a separate online portal through which they are paid and daily worker attendance is recorded. The name of the employee portal is MyTHDHR.
How to log in to MyTHDHR
- From the official website of the company enter the login page.
- Enter your employee ID.
- Enter the password correctly, taking into account the sensitivity between upper and lower case.
- Touch login to log into the portal.
- Make sure you are an employee of the company to log into MyTHDHR.
- If you have forgotten your ID or password, you can set it up again by sending a one-time password to your registered mobile phone number.
- You can also save your password by activating the save password option to automatically log into MyTHDHR next time.
MyTHDHR allows employees to request licenses online and keep a count of the remaining number of licenses for each employee, as their attendance is also recorded online.
The salary of the employees is also paid through this company portal. If you have not received your salary within the time, you can send an email to the company or you can call them through the number provided below with your employee ID. If you are not comfortable online, you can choose the calling services provided by the company.
MyTHDHR contact number: 1-866-698-4347 (Monday through Friday 8 am to 8 pm, Saturday 8 am to 5 pm and closed Sunday).