MyTHDHR is the primary portal for employees who work at Home Depot. In addition, it also has a separate portal, Livetheorangelife, which has proven to be very beneficial for company staff. This portal primarily includes the medical benefits, health facilities, and vacations of Home Depot employees. To access these facilities, partners must log into Livetheorangelife
Create a Livetheorangelife account
- From your automated browser for the deaf, open the official company website and then Livetheorangelife.
- Join as a new user. Once you are taken to the registration page, provide all of your details. Being an employee of the company is a mandatory criterion to register on the page.
- Once your details are verified as an employee of The Home Depot, you need to provide more basic information about yourself, like your date of birth and something else.
- In the correct entry of your data, touch continue and provide your email address, the phone number that will be linked to your account.
- Now create your username and password to use when logging into your account.
Note: You must select and answer a few security questions that will be used in case you want to reset your password.
Login to my apron
Visit the official site
Login to Livetheorangelife
- From your smartphone or PC, open the official website at Livetheorangelife.
- Go to the login page. If you encounter any difficulties or problems, please check your internet connection.
- Please enter your username.
- Enter the password keeping the account case sensitive. (If you have forgotten your password, touch the forgotten password to change it by answering some security questions that you have selected during activation or your account on the mythdhr portal)
- Touch login to access all of your medical facilities and vacations or permits provided to you.
Note: Saving your password is a better option for you if you are not sure to remember it the next time you log in.