If you choose Home Depot account service, let me tell you that you made the right choice. There are a variety of customer services available. However, if you are interested in applying for the card service, read on. It doesn’t matter if you are buying commercial products or shopping for pleasure, they will provide you with an extraordinary discount, either per session or once, depending on the type of card.
Home Depot Credit Card Type
- Credit card offers for consumers
A one-year financing for whole store purchases of $ 499 or more, which is valid for only limited months this year. (5/19/20 to 6/17/20)
- Revolving Business Charge Card Some of the benefits you can get are:
- This card has payment flexibility. In this way it allows you to make small monthly payments.
- Detailed Statements – Detailed, easy-to-read billing statements are organized accordingly.
- Pro Xtra membership is also available.
- Provides 60 days of interest discount on each purchase.
- Any purchase can be easily tracked.
Don’t you want to apply? Pay and manage the card by making a phone call at 1-800-685-6691.
- Project loan offer
It has many advantages, check it out:
- It has no annual fees.
- Loans of up to $ 55,000 are available to purchase all of your project materials and more.
- You can set low monthly payments at your convenience with more time to pay.
Call 1-877-476-3860 to request a card.
- The Home Depot Business and Consumer Credit Card Services
Home Depot is a reliable and affordable credit card option for beginners or experts. The myTHDHR consumer credit card will provide you with special financing on purchases of $ 299 or even more. You can also enjoy their exclusive offers, just by having a card in their name.
- Business credit card offers
There are some special offers on this card. Get $ 25 off your first purchase from $ 25 to $ 299, $ 50 off your first purchase from $ 300 to $ 999 or $ 100 off your first purchase of $ 1000 or more. So as you know now, this card is a real money saver. Since it is limited in validity from 1/30/20 to 7/29/20, apply it right now.